Friday, October 3, 2014

Milani Liquid Eye Pencil Liner - A Garlic Birthday

Talking about this bad boy down here today.

Milani claims that this eyeliner is a "liquid-like eyeliner pencil". It is super creamy and pigmented but if you've got oily skin it might smudge after a few hours. I usually take it with me when I use it so I can retouch the edged throughout the day. I love applying makeup so it isn't a cumbersome task for me. The color is navy blue (Blue 08) but it's super unique because it contain pink and purple shimmers that are barely noticeable. These shimmers really contribute to the colors intensity and really compliments brown eyes beautifully.  









 





Super recommend this eyeliner. Pigmentation is amazing, staying power is decent, and it's super fun to add some color.

I have a lovely friend named James (for safety purposes haha) and it was his birthday recently. One of the ways I express my love towards people I care about is through meaningful presents. 
James loves to consume raw garlic. Ew, right? He does make an excellent case for the benefits one can reap with the consumption of raw garlic.
So I got him a few meaningful presents and made him this card. I drew a garlic plant I found on google and burnt the edges and wrote "garlic" in different languages. I think he liked it.

 Have a great day/night/whatever :) !

No comments:

Post a Comment