Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Essie's Lapis of Luxury & Pet My Peacock

Hallo Leute! I used this combination for about a week. Now, that is a long time for me to be wearing the same colour so you can tell I loved it.
 -
Hola gente! Use esta combinacion por una semana! Usar un esmalte por una semana un culo de tiempo para mi… se nota que me encanta.


I used Spoiled “Pet My Peacock” as an accent. I love this glitter polish because you don’t have to fidget much with the individual glitters. It applies smoothly and evenly. My main colour is Essie’s “Lapis of Luxury”. I’ve been wanting this colour for a long time but I never wanted to dish out the money for it because it seemed a bit plain but I’m glad I did! I will be using it tons over the summer!
-
Use Spoiled “Pet My Peacock” para dar un acento en vez de pintarme todas las uñas con brillitos. Me encanta este esmalte porq no hay que joder mucho con la posicion de los brillitos. El color azul es de Essie se llama “Lapis of Luxury” y hace muuucho tiempo que queria este color pero no se me hacia que valia la pena pero la verdad me encanta! Lo voy a usar un monton este verano!


Lapis of Luxury is a bit sheer, I used three coats to ensure full coverage.
-
Lapis of Luxury de Essie es medio transparente asi que use tres capas para que quede opaco.




And here is a greeting from my family’s evil cat Lucy. I call her Lucifer for obvious reasons.
Have a good day!

Y aca tienen un saludo de la gata de mi familia, se llama Lucy pero yo la llamo Lucifer, por razones obvias.
Que tengan un buen dia!

No comments:

Post a Comment