Friday, May 24, 2013

My Sister’s Nails (Owl Design)…Las Uñas De Mi Hermana (Diseño de Buho)

I am well aware that Owls are becoming quite common in today’s younger generation… I see people with owl tattoos, earrings, necklaces, shirts, bags etc you name it, everywhere… Anyways! Over this Christmas break I went home to visit and got to see my family. I did my sister’s nails and this is what came out. Please note that this isn’t my design, I saw a picture on the internet of this design.
-
Yo se que los Buhos se estan poniendo de moda hoy en dia, que es comun verlos POR TODOS LADOS. Hay gente con aretes de buho, collar, remeras, bolsos, carteras, tatuajes ect… de todo! En fin, cuando fui a visitar mi familia por la Navidad le hice las uñas a mi hermana. Porfavor tengan en cuenta que no es mi diseño, yo vi una foto en el internet con este diseño.

  





La imagen dice “Estuve pensando en tatuarme a un humano en la espalda”. xD

Que tengan un lindo dia! :) 

Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment